Fun Colorado Festival Brings a Carnival and Food Trucks Together for 3 Days
This 3-day weekend is one of the best in the entire state of Colorado. You couldn't ask for much more, when it's already bringing food, drinks, music and rides.
Any one of these parts could probably hold up on its own; throwing them all together for one event, is inspired. Make plans to get your family, your friends, even your dogs ready for this one. Even better: There's free admission into the event.
Spring in Colorado is a great time of year: It's warm, it's sunny, it has us getting out of our cramped homes to have fun. This event is going to include a lot of fun "people watching," too; better free up some space on your phone for some great photos.
Over 60 food trucks are scheduled to be on site throughout the event (20+ each day,) with the carnival having 15-20 rides. There'll be 21+ beverages and plenty of space, as the event takes place in a 30-acre public park. Bring a blanket, some chairs, and get set to eat, have fun, and just relax.
THE NORTHGLENN FOOD TRUCK CARNIVAL
- Friday, May 19: 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21, 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Location: E.B. Rains, Jr. Memorial Park (Southeast of I-25 and 120th)
- Free admission.
- Purchase food/beverages from vendors.
- $35 wristband for full-day of carnival rides; ($3-$6, individual rides.)
- $5 discount on wristbands available online.
- Best parking: Wagon Road Park & Ride, walk east through the underpass, to the park.
With this being the weekend before Memorial Day weekend, there's sure to be a lot of people still in the area to enjoy the event. Will you be there?
These 11 Colorado Restaurants Featured on National Food TV Shows Have Sadly Closed
6 Foods That Might Be Hard to Find in Grocery Stores in 2023
10 Foods You'll Be Shocked To Learn Are Better With Mustard