Questions We In Grand Junction Colorado Would Ask On a First Date
First dates can be anything from nerve-wracking to exciting. If you want to get to know someone, you have to ask questions. These are a handful of questions we in Grand Junction, Colorado would ask on a first date.
I asked on Facebook, "What would be the funniest question to ask on a first date." Here's a look at some of your replies.
Things To Ask On a First Date
When sitting across the table from a complete stranger, what questions would you ask to get the conversation rolling? The website Onelove offers ten helpful suggestions:
- What makes you unique?
- What are some random fun facts about you?
- What's something you want to learn or wish you were better at?
- Would you rather...?
- Know any good jokes?
- What's something that bugs you?
- What's the most embarrassing thing you can remember that's happened to you?
- What's your favorite place on Earth?
- Who are the special people in your life?
- What's something you are proud of?
If You Would Like More Ideas
That's the shortlist. The website Women's Health offers a list of 163 questions to ask on a first date. The website Conversation Starters World offers a list of 160 questions. Here's a look at a few of their suggestions:
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
- What are you kind of obsessed with these days?
- What would you do if you had enough money to not need a job?
- What are some things everyone should try once?
- What would be the best city to live in?
- Who's your favorite character from a TV show, movie, or book?
Check out the gallery below, and you'll start to notice a certain sameness when it comes to the questions. Perhaps it's just a sign of the times.